Sunday, June 15, 2014

When A Good Hospital Loses Its Way

When A Good Hospital Loses Its Way...
This is a blog post I wrote in January, 2007. It explains in detail my last few months at OSF. I am very glad that I took copious paper notes of conversations in 2001 and during the years that followed. Back then I had no idea of the power of a computer or a blog site and could not have defined the term "social media" during those years.
This will be painful reading for many. But I think it is better to have this information "out there" and not hidden like our powerful institutions in Peoria would like it to be. Maybe someone in the future can benefit.
LikeLike ·  · 
  • John A Carroll If this post is read in its entirety and believed by the OSF Board of Directors, there is only one response that they can have.
    5 mins · Like
  • John A Carroll

No comments: